After quite a few months of development, the Samplitude Access V5.1 scripts are now available. Don’t be fooled by the small update number from V5.0 to V5.1, as this is the biggest update done so far! It was done this way, as v5 introduced a whole new structure for the code…and 5.1 follows in it’s path, with a whole new approach to obtaining information and an increase in accessibility.
Support will be exclusively for Windows 10, however the scripts may work perfectly well under Windows 7, but have not been tested, so please bear this in mind. It is also recommended to use a higher screen resolution, above and not including 1024X768, as again, performance will be improved and both the program and scripts require this to work optimally.
Please read the included documentation to configure the scripts and to read about all of the many updates in full.
A few of the major updates are:
- Samplitude Access is now available in a 32bit and 64 bit installer.
- The VIP UI has been totally redesigned to allow for specific information to be available to the scripts.
- The installer now takes care of all standard system settings and the needed UI, so no need to import any INZ files, unless you want to configure Samplitude to a dedicated optomised state. If this is the case, we supply you with an Optimised.INZ file.
- Zoom mode is no longer needed for object selection.
- All object, position/time and metering information is now taken from off screen sources.
- Track navigation is now only executed when there are track navigation UI changes on a users system. There are no delays, the scripts work directly with the performance of the system and when the needed information is displayed.
- Reading meters is now available directly from the VIP.
- Select specific ranges with a new “From and Through” feature.
- Toggle the grid on/off in order to work with transport movements as little as 1MS/half a tick.
- Get spoken feedback of object volume and object mute status directly from the VIP.
- A totally re-written Midi Editor brings flexibility and a new workflow to the user.
- Select multiple contiguous/non contiguous objects, manage grouped objects and keep track of your objects in a project with the new Object Manager scripts.
- Select multiple contiguous/non contiguous tracks and move tracks up/down in the new track Manager scripts.
- Tab through only the relevant controls in the track Editor that are not available in the VIP.
- All control+windows+number row keystrokes have been replaced with control+shift+number row keystrokes for easier execution.
- Create a DDP easily with the new set of DDPExport scripts.
- Extensive scripting for Independence now allows you to route instruments to their own channels, split instruments like drum kit pieces to their separate outputs and access controls like volume, pan, attack and release…plus more.
- The guitar/bass plugin Vandal is now heavily supported. It gives access to amps, amp types, stompboxes, microphones, scenes and a whole host of routing possibilities.
- Plus many more changes! Please read all the included documentation for details.
As always, huge thanks go out to the beta team, Phil, Len and Can, for their invaluable input into this project!
Download Samplitude Access V5.1 Jaws Scripts
Remember, Samplitude Access has taken a huge amount of dedication, investment and many hundreds of hours to create. It’s continued support is done on a voluntary basis, but we now feel it’s the right time to open up an avenue for donations. If you feel that this project has made a difference to yourself and wish to support the project, please consider donating via the button below, it will be very much appreciated and will allow the development to continue.
Please find below downloads to basic installers for Samplitude Pro X3 and Samplitude Pro X3 Suite, which when run will download the full installers from the Internet. After installing, please remember to update to the very latest available build via the Help/Magix Auto Update menu option. You can also obtain the latest Samplitude ProX and Samplitude ProX Suite patches from the Magix Service Centre (see below for details).
Iff you are running Samplitude Pro X3 or Pro X3 Suite then you will find that patches are available in the Service Center to update to 126.96.36.199 (DC2). Or if you are running Samplitude Pro X2 and Samplitude Pro X2 Suite to version 188.8.131.526. You will find them in the:
MAGIX Pro Audio – Service Center
AHK Script For Komplete Kontrol Stand Alone/VST Patch Saving
For Windows 7 and Windows 10 only.
1. These scripts were written with AHK in Windows 10, with KompleteKontrol V1.81 X64 stand alone/VST and will hopefully work with other configurations, but there are no guarantees.
2. The VST keystroke has been tested in Windows 10 with the latest Samplitude, as well as Reaper configured to use the in “Dedicated process per plugin” VST bridging compatibility mode, (Could possibly work with other VST configurations, but not tested).
You can change this at the following location in Reaper:
Note: Sonar has currently only been tested in Windows 7.
3. This script uses SAPI 5X for speech output, it will probably not work if you don’t have this installed for some reason, but Windows 7 and 10 have it by default.
4. They are presented “as is”, but if you think further things could be added, then get in touch via the
with your suggestions.
3. To access the controls the set was initially done to make accessible:
A. Run the “KK.exe” by entering on it.
B. Open Komplete Kontrol stand alone or insert the Komplete Kontrol VST and edit a patch, (if you want to save an edited patch).
C. Press control+comma to open the preferences dialog.
D. Press control+shift+6 for the libraries/User tabb, then control+shift+A, R and U are available to you to add a library, rescan or enable/disable automatic scan on start up respectively. Note: control+shift+R for Rescan is also available in the Libraries/Factory Tab by pressing control+shift+7.
E. If you want to save an edited patch in the VST, simply edit your patch, press control+shift+S to save it, enter a name for the patch and click OK. SAPI will announce when the patch has been saved. You will then find your edited patch in the user/specific synth you were using.
Exit the AHK app=Control+Shift+X
SAPI Speech Feedback (only available in KK stand alone):
Control+Shift+9=Decrease Speech Volume
Control+Shift+0=Increase Speech Volume
Control+Shift+Dash=Decrease Speech Rate
Control+Shift+Equals=Increase Speech Rate
Control+Comma=Toggle preferences open/close
Control+Shift+U=Toggle automatic scan on start up on/off
When Komplete Kontrol is loaded as a VST:
Control+Shift+S=Save As, (for saving any edited patch in the user directory).
Note: After saving, it doesn’t seem necessary to rescan, as in testing all saved patches show under User/Specific Synth when using the S controller.
Download Komplete Komtrol Stand Alone-~VST Saving AHK</u.