Support will be exclusively for Windows 10, however the scripts may work perfectly well under Windows 7, but have not been tested, so please bear this in mind. It is also recommended to use a higher screen resolution, above and not including 1024X768, as again, performance will be improved and both the program and scripts require this to work optimally.
Please read the included documentation to configure the scripts and to read about all of the many updates.
As always, big thanks go out to Phil Muir and Len Viljoen for their work with documentation, beta testing and constant support of this project…without them, things would be a whole lot harder.
A few of the major updates are:
- Full Midi Editor support and navigation.
- Full support for automating any available parameters.
- New record exclusive and un-arm all tracks.
- Access to non contiguous object selection.
- More quick keys for your convenience.
- Ability to control tab between the VIP/Arranger and any open plugin.
- Support for pre/post audio record
- Support for pre MIDI record.
- plus much much more…
Download Samplitude Access V4.0 Jaws Scripts
Download Samplitude Access V3.4:
Below you can download the last build For Windows 7, V3.4. This is a moderate update to V3.3 and is the final build for cross Win7/Win10 OS and Samplitude X2/X3 compatibility.
It includes a few bug fixes, keystroke additions and overall stability to the user experience. One of the most important aspects to this build, is that HotspotClicker is not connected in any way with the core script code. So, it is not necessary to have HotspotClicker installed on your machine. However, HSC scripts are still distributed to allow for manual switching to HSC, hence still being able to access any 3rd party supported sets. So, please be aware that you will encounter issues if you wish to access these sets and you don’t have HotspotClicker installed. For more information about HotspotClicker, please visit:
The official HotspotClicker website.
Samplitude ProX3 Installers
Please find below downloads to basic installers for Samplitude Pro X3 and Samplitude Pro X3 Suite, which when run will download the full installers from the Internet. After installing, please remember to update to the very latest available build via the Help/Magix Auto Update menu option. You can also obtain the latest Samplitude ProX and Samplitude ProX Suite patches from the Magix Service Centre (see below for details).
Iff you are running Samplitude Pro X3 or Pro X3 Suite then you will find that patches are available in the Service Center to update to 18.104.22.168 (DC2). Or if you are running Samplitude Pro X2 and Samplitude Pro X2 Suite to version 22.214.171.1246. You will find them in the:
MAGIX Pro Audio – Service Center
AHK Script For Komplete Kontrol Stand Alone/VST Patch Saving
For Windows 7 and Windows 10 only.
1. These scripts were written with AHK in Windows 10, with KompleteKontrol V1.81 X64 stand alone/VST and will hopefully work with other configurations, but there are no guarantees.
2. The VST keystroke has been tested in Windows 10 with the latest Samplitude, as well as Reaper configured to use the in “Dedicated process per plugin” VST bridging compatibility mode, (Could possibly work with other VST configurations, but not tested).
You can change this at the following location in Reaper:
Note: Sonar has currently only been tested in Windows 7.
3. This script uses SAPI 5X for speech output, it will probably not work if you don’t have this installed for some reason, but Windows 7 and 10 have it by default.
4. They are presented “as is”, but if you think further things could be added, then get in touch via the
with your suggestions.
3. To access the controls the set was initially done to make accessible:
A. Run the “KK.exe” by entering on it.
B. Open Komplete Kontrol stand alone or insert the Komplete Kontrol VST and edit a patch, (if you want to save an edited patch).
C. Press control+comma to open the preferences dialog.
D. Press control+shift+6 for the libraries/User tabb, then control+shift+A, R and U are available to you to add a library, rescan or enable/disable automatic scan on start up respectively. Note: control+shift+R for Rescan is also available in the Libraries/Factory Tab by pressing control+shift+7.
E. If you want to save an edited patch in the VST, simply edit your patch, press control+shift+S to save it, enter a name for the patch and click OK. SAPI will announce when the patch has been saved. You will then find your edited patch in the user/specific synth you were using.
Exit the AHK app=Control+Shift+X
SAPI Speech Feedback (only available in KK stand alone):
Control+Shift+9=Decrease Speech Volume
Control+Shift+0=Increase Speech Volume
Control+Shift+Dash=Decrease Speech Rate
Control+Shift+Equals=Increase Speech Rate
Control+Comma=Toggle preferences open/close
Control+Shift+U=Toggle automatic scan on start up on/off
When Komplete Kontrol is loaded as a VST:
Control+Shift+S=Save As, (for saving any edited patch in the user directory).
Note: After saving, it doesn’t seem necessary to rescan, as in testing all saved patches show under User/Specific Synth when using the S controller.
Download Komplete Komtrol Stand Alone-~VST Saving AHK</u.